Harry The Harlequin Baby Harry The Harlequin Baby

Good.

That world of yours could possibly make me sane again, it has those fine movements my villages buildings doesn't have. You've pointed out that birth is a beautiful thing, the entire process is actually a mystery. Inspirational too, drugs and violence IS the way, I had it wrong all along.

Patchman:Simple Pleasures Patchman:Simple Pleasures

Gr8

I had to watch this 2 times to get satisfied. First time i watched this i was too focused on the awesome music. What is that track called? It sounds like Vivaldi or beethoven :) Well good work on the animation itself too and i liked how well the music and animation mixed so well together.

9/10
5/5

RiverJordan responds:

its "Figaro" by Trans Siberian Orchestra ^_^

Thanks for there review

My Little PWNY My Little PWNY

ME LIKE!

WE HAVE SAME TASTE! COME FRO SAME CONTRY?
I BROKE CAPS PRESSED TOO HARD, SRY!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUTTON 1 JAMMED!½
ME TAKE SERIOUS SKILL U GOT WIT A BRUSH AND GUITAR.
5/5 9/10!
-1 FOR BREAKING CAPS!

Hulalaoo responds:

KABOOM ?! :O SORRY FOR THE CAPS !!!!! ... NOW BUY ME A PONY !!!

The Final Death Wish The Final Death Wish

Cool!

Addicting game! Played it yesterday all the way to the portal when suddenly the game froze. I refreshed the page and my save files were missing. Appearently you just got it patched so that may be the reason ;)
Well, no matter! I finished the game a second time!

I'll have to agree with "gameinman" about the dash buttons being on slightly awkward places. (double tap would be nice, or perhaps swap them for Q and E instead? i dunno)
Also, the S-AIDS and Anti-Freezer weapons were too weak. Add a little more damage for them, perhaps?
And how about some bosses?

Other than that i liked everything about this game! Hehe everything you wrote in the game was funny in some way.
Perks system was good and the weapons were fun to experiment with.
I'll try beating the hardest mode someday :)

Thanks for using my music BTW. Fits in nicely. Would have been cool if we would have made a slower/filtered version of it and it would have played whenever you go in to slow-mo :)

I'll look forward for your future projects!

5/5
9/10

Arkuni responds:

Hey Kimken

Thanks a lot for the great music!
I never get tired of listening to it, even though it's the only music in the whole game.

Sorry about the lost save-game. If I had my head with me, then you could have kept it. Oh well, lesson learned.

All your suggestions are great and I'll definitely keep them in mind.

Keep on (literally) rocking!

Ocean Life Ocean Life

Haha

Haha loved this game by it's originality and humour.
My track also fitted perfectly for that scene.
Good work and i'll add you to favourites, so please make more!

Wiesi responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it! I will make more for sure :)

NGAP Radio NGAP Radio

OMG!

This is probably the most useful thing that has ever been submitted to NG. It helps flash artist's find music and inspiration for their flash.

I've been listening to the radio for about an hour and have already found many good author's which i had no chance to find before this.

Well you get my 5's! :D

Agent farewell Agent farewell

Good.

I just imagined once the main guitar came in, I mean, it sould go all-solo at 1:09 with those notes. every other instrument should just lenghten the note they were on before that. and at 1:13 they should continue. I think that would make a bigger impression. that solo after that was kinda messed up, fix it. after 1:54 it sounds awful, fix that too, you had a good idea but made a few errors.
2:01 sounds good again.
Try those things if you like, I think your up to something.

A Simple Dream A Simple Dream

longing for a big bed.

True that. I was sleepy as I wrote this.
You had a simple idea, longing for a bid bed. This is original, nobody ever thinks about making this kind of music. It's kind of just a "tone", but has its' charm. keep it up.

Awake - Tell Me A Story Awake - Tell Me A Story

Perhana!

I'm not much of a DnB fan, more classical, but anyway.. This song has some unique style, I like it! 0.00 - 1.42 is great!
You could do some work on the crappy melody after that, sound like god adjusting his amazing unknown instrument, while the devil takes a huge dump on it at 1:43. Just kidding, but you could rearrange that more "melodic" instrument and add another one with higher velocity which would play harmonic melodies all over the place. then fade the new instrument which I'm implying, and let the piano take over as you normally did there. But come up with a melody, don't just jam in some crappy forced-in-notes. Although this doesn't sound that bad so far but it could be fixed on those crusial points.
The sudden silence wasn't so original, but hey, those kinda things are in every song so why not? You could add that beat from the start and make something else from there after the pause, which would lenghten this.
I hope this helped in any way.

Ken