Agent farewell Agent farewell

Good.

I just imagined once the main guitar came in, I mean, it sould go all-solo at 1:09 with those notes. every other instrument should just lenghten the note they were on before that. and at 1:13 they should continue. I think that would make a bigger impression. that solo after that was kinda messed up, fix it. after 1:54 it sounds awful, fix that too, you had a good idea but made a few errors.
2:01 sounds good again.
Try those things if you like, I think your up to something.

A Simple Dream A Simple Dream

longing for a big bed.

True that. I was sleepy as I wrote this.
You had a simple idea, longing for a bid bed. This is original, nobody ever thinks about making this kind of music. It's kind of just a "tone", but has its' charm. keep it up.

Awake - Tell Me A Story Awake - Tell Me A Story

Perhana!

I'm not much of a DnB fan, more classical, but anyway.. This song has some unique style, I like it! 0.00 - 1.42 is great!
You could do some work on the crappy melody after that, sound like god adjusting his amazing unknown instrument, while the devil takes a huge dump on it at 1:43. Just kidding, but you could rearrange that more "melodic" instrument and add another one with higher velocity which would play harmonic melodies all over the place. then fade the new instrument which I'm implying, and let the piano take over as you normally did there. But come up with a melody, don't just jam in some crappy forced-in-notes. Although this doesn't sound that bad so far but it could be fixed on those crusial points.
The sudden silence wasn't so original, but hey, those kinda things are in every song so why not? You could add that beat from the start and make something else from there after the pause, which would lenghten this.
I hope this helped in any way.

Ken

Beautiful Dreams [Trance] Beautiful Dreams [Trance]

Asdf?

Boring start. typical. Once you bring in the instruments, "ok". don't repeat that forever. I know you tried to build it up, but that's not great, cut the beginning at least, go from there.
1:25 didn't surprise me at all, didn't hear anything original, but you seem to have the skill, so try composing something unique which takes time. Don't rush it.
Trance isn't my game but I've heard lots, and eveything seems to sound the same like if it's done by bots. That rimed.

Loved the mastery though, made it sound really flowing. 10/10

PrEmoEffect responds:

The whole attraction to trance (at least for me) is the buildup. It adds a lot of energy to the mix to hear different elements come in at different times. I guess I could add something else to the buildups and melodies. To be honest, I was thinking of adding some orchestral themes. Anyways, thanks for the review.

Waiting for a Brighter Side Waiting for a Brighter Side

Great!

Loved how it started. I had an idea for a great melody for this, but you'd have to kick out the entire choir. Just 1 guy singing.
Sounds like something you'd hear on the radio except for the fact that I couldn't understand what they were singing about. This 1 man should sing this song, nobody else.

Lv1 - Terror In The Air Lv1 - Terror In The Air

Hey!

This actually was good, it really made feel haunted in my apartment. So simple, but well done.. but there aren't that much so called horrormusic which are complex. This would fit better in "Ambience" since it has a scary feeling to it.
Key words: low strings, pizzicatto, your choice was the random whispering in the background which added some effect... Therefore this could fit in a movie, those electric guitars also added a great flavour. This would probably make a best impact in a commercial for a horrormovie. But well inside a horrormovie this wouldn't make such, since there people only use cheap "one-hit" scares.. you know those when they check behind the corner for instance?

Well done.

/Kheni

-Race around the world- -Race around the world-

Haha

I usually don't review anything with DnB in it since I don't know that genre at all, but this was kind of funny. Makes me think of an overly happy monkey who's had waaay too many kokaine infused bananas.
The strings at start don't work that well, try a different melody.
When the drums come in, a weak&fast snarefill would be nice before they really hit it.
Those bends with the banjo were weird, but they did the trick anyway somehow, nice! That's VG music ^^
The strings weren't that original, but they had the part 0:16-0:20 which had a few notes that I liked, add some more orchestral instruments in low climbing up slowly.. I'd pick a Cello and something else with that.
A solid background with the D n B, can't say much about that since it's something my ears doesn't see that inspiring.
Loved the bells at 1:38.
Since it's a solid-background type, the only part that really had it was the part after 1:40, I loved the instrument you used, it made me think of the moon-stage in Ducktales on NES for some reason.

-Kheni

Fighting Winds *C-Star* Fighting Winds *C-Star*

Good.

This cheered me up a bit since I'm kinda bored right now.
Hmm, the only thing that could be added and it'd do a great deal would be a pan-flute in certain parts with an epic melody, mainly putting focus on that instrument and give an ear-gasm.
This just seems to build up, build up, go down, build up.. Doesn't really "get to it".

Try making it three times as long, use this part again later, and the middlepart would be something almost completely different once the hero enters a palace/dungeon (whatever you see fit). The last part would either be his success or the fact that he wasn't strong enough.. A storyline would be great.
Good idea anyhow, give it more effort and it could be great!

-Kheni

Instrumental_2 Instrumental_2

Good

You got a great head for melodies.
Reminded me of some anime.

5/5, 9/10

5.00 / 5.00 (unchanged)

-Kim

geniusleonid responds:

Thank you very much for the review !!

-Orr- 4 Brave Champions [FULL] -Orr- 4 Brave Champions [FULL]

EPIC++

The choir is just so awesome! what is that VST called?
I MUST have it, it sounds just EPIC.
Btw. This is probably one of the best pieces to be on NG.
Well done, hope it works out well for your site and your musical future.

Regards
-Kim

DavidOrr responds:

I used East West Symphonic Choirs. Thanks for the support!