Harry The Harlequin Baby Harry The Harlequin Baby

Good.

That world of yours could possibly make me sane again, it has those fine movements my villages buildings doesn't have. You've pointed out that birth is a beautiful thing, the entire process is actually a mystery. Inspirational too, drugs and violence IS the way, I had it wrong all along.

Patchman:Simple Pleasures Patchman:Simple Pleasures

Gr8

I had to watch this 2 times to get satisfied. First time i watched this i was too focused on the awesome music. What is that track called? It sounds like Vivaldi or beethoven :) Well good work on the animation itself too and i liked how well the music and animation mixed so well together.

9/10
5/5

RiverJordan responds:

its "Figaro" by Trans Siberian Orchestra ^_^

Thanks for there review

My Little PWNY My Little PWNY

ME LIKE!

WE HAVE SAME TASTE! COME FRO SAME CONTRY?
I BROKE CAPS PRESSED TOO HARD, SRY!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUTTON 1 JAMMED!½
ME TAKE SERIOUS SKILL U GOT WIT A BRUSH AND GUITAR.
5/5 9/10!
-1 FOR BREAKING CAPS!

Hulalaoo responds:

KABOOM ?! :O SORRY FOR THE CAPS !!!!! ... NOW BUY ME A PONY !!!

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02

Ok well...

To be honest, this deserves a 10 just because it's such a MEGA collab. but...

This was meant to be a comedy, and still i didn't laugh very much of it...
I think it has AWESOME graphics (most of the animators) but it has no "soul" (funny jokes/punchlines) in it, and the voice actors are terrible (not everyone! tobromancer is great with snake voice) and most of them have mics that just cut my head in half. I think that this flash gets a +~8 automatically from any "heavy MGS fan" mainly because it's from a great and well-known series.
Well, you got to be a hardcore fan to REALLY give this a 10 IMO!

I think it's great when such a big group decide to do something like this. I was about to give it an 8 but you have my 9 points on this because of your hard effort!
Greetings on everyone making this. I really hope everyone keeps drawing this and buy new microphones/editing with sound programs better before releasing!

Walk in the Woods Walk in the Woods

Lawl

Haha! That seriously rocked! :D
Loved it when his skin went off! :D

Man Who Was Rather Large Man Who Was Rather Large

Nice!

Watched this 2 times. The graphics could have been better, but you got nice humor. Made me laugh a couple of times.
nanananana!

Don't give up on flash. You might make a masterpiece if you would just continue practicing!

DhalsimVSInsectoidRobot DhalsimVSInsectoidRobot

Heheheehe

Hey!
Nice music man! ;D

TheartistArtist responds:

hehe thx for the music

Worm Story Worm Story

Very funny!

That was great! :D you should make a sequel. Good jokes and well animated!

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

It's AWESOME!

You have no idea how many times i have already watched this!
I have never laughed this hard in my life. It's funnier the more times i watch it. You have improved a lot if you compare this to MGA1.

Loved when he took the cigarette. So ****ing funny :D, when he start growing his eyebrows haha :D and when OTACON pisses all over the place :P Well i just gotta say EVERYTHING was so random and damn funny :D This is more fun than family guy.

Keep making more! AWESOME KICKS ASS!

Madness Manufactory Madness Manufactory

Very nice!

Really liked this. Haven't watched other madness flashes but this one was very cool. Oh and everyone asks why he kills himself. Read the author comments.

Great graphics.
Good and well-cut songs.

Thx for using our music in this flash. (Oh to KasaiOkami: that clown theme is from us)
Say thx for your brother too, for using our audio. (at least it said that you are his sister in his news post)

Regards